Random stuff.....

Fun on-going threads

Postby Dreamer » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:27 am

I finally got a few days off from work last week only to have Ike blow through... I live in southern Indiana and never had a hurricane blow this far north. The wind gusts were unbelievable knocking down tree limbs and in some cases uprooting trees.. My house even shook with a few of them...

The news people only reported gusts up to 45 miles per hour but I say some of them were more like 100. We were luckier than some in the area that lost parts of their roofs. We only had two small branches from our huge old cottonwood tree come down which was amazing as huge as it is. It takes three people to hug this old tree.

But I still spend most of my two days off lugging around tree branches since my father and mother in-law lost a bradford pear in their front yard that landed across the neighbors driveway..

There is still almost week later huge branchs lining the sides of the roads and blocking alleys in town. The city is picking up all the limbs that are being dragged to the streets..

When you see something like this so far from where the hurricane was at its worst you really have to think about all the devastation it left in the area where it hit and feel for the people in that area... not that you wouldn't already but the reality of it hits home
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby LinzAy » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:44 pm

I'm going to a model audition today. I have this new thing for coloring my hair black-makes my eyes go even more grey. My roomie and I are catsitting this amazingly annoying effing cat. And I called out of work "sick" today just because I have the sick time to do it. :D
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Dreamer » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:42 am

Linds, Looking forward to hearing how the audition went... You have some beautiful pics on your myspace I think you could do really well in it... Keep us informed..

We made it thru the big ice storm pretty well.. Though it was really cold for a week or so.. Now we have a big wind storm due to see if it will mess things up again..

I have been going back in to my highs chool friends for face book.. found a few I don't think I would recognize very many of them if I ran into them somewhere.. It's amazing what a few years can do.. okay more than a few..

waiting for the voice of inspiration to hit again so that I might find something to write about...
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby LinzAy » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:36 am

jees-mother nature is not treating you very nicely!

Think the model thing went well :) they had me walk an imaginary runway though :( kinda awkward. lol

I hold movie nights at my place and last nights movie was "anti v-day" inspired. "The Hills Have Eyes" lol.

I'm hungover.
LinzAy

Postby xeverettx » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:10 am

I havent drank since Dec. 15 (my b day). I sort of over did it that day and ever since ive been turned off by alcohol lol.

just got off work and very happy im off tommorow

im trying to figure out why i havent written anything in so long
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Postby LinzAy » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:12 pm

i spent vday alone :( But it's okay! This is the happiest I've ever been! The man that truly respects and loves me will come alone one day....

I'm not hungover at all from 2 strong crown and cokes, 2 glasses of red wine and a huge shot of patron.

my nose itches.
LinzAy

Postby Leah06 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:31 pm

aw linzay im sorry love. :[

I didnt spend vday alone, i spent it with my 2 friends the flu, and the porcelain goddess. it was eventful.

almost a week later and still sick, how lame is that?

my nose also itches... its like when you have to sneeze but it gets stuck and just sits there for awhile...
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby xeverettx » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:36 am

I finally started finishing short stories. Ive been writing so many and not finishing them.

wild cherry pepsi is awesome
xeverettx

Postby LinzAy » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:09 am

wild cherry pepsi IS awesome.

The love of my life that I finally accepted not being with this past October (things ended in January) contacted me a few weeks ago. "So, you don't love me anymore?" What kind of question is that? I ask Y, foolishly reminding him that I told him I would always love him. His response was "I just haven't heard from you in a while." Well, love...ya didn't wanna be with me...y would you hear from me? "Come over and we'll iron things out" ......huh? I asked him what he expected out of all this "To end on a better note, to be friends, or what?" "Well, I guess if we ended things on a better note that'd be cool, but I'm here to be your friend" And then a week later...."My mom's gonna be in town in 2 weeks...wanna meet her." Let me help you guys realize something. We haven't been together since last January. Hadn't seen eachother since last June. We hadn't spoken since October. I say hadn't as far as seeing eachother because I went and saw a movie with him :shock: I'm not strong enough to not see him. I desperately want to be strong enough to follow my head instead of my heart and never give another shot at a relationship. With the pain I went through, just reminding myself of that I should be able to :roll:
Is it possible he heard about this gorgeous guy I'm very into and want a relationship and felt like crap because he realized I'm finally ok without him? Is this a game of capture the flag? (my flagpole poem was about him btw) Does he seriously just wanna be friends or does he want to be with me again? Effing guys. And then the dude I'm into doesn't show interest unless I ignore his ass and disappear for at least a few days. I guesshighschool never ends. Life is one big effing drama.

I took my kitty to the vet for vaccines....she sh*t herself on the way home. :|
LinzAy

Postby xeverettx » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:09 am

wow linz thats quite a situation you got there. nothing is ever easy is it, the most important things are always the most complicated.

just got off work and im off today

Days off are awesome
xeverettx

PreviousNext

Return to Infinite Possibilities