Random stuff.....

Fun on-going threads

Postby LinzAy » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:27 pm

I just got back from MIAMI!!! Had the best time EvAr!
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Dreamer » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:37 am

glad to hear you had a good time.. sounds like you needed it.. I had a guy like that once Linz it was a toxic relationship.. He would be gone and no where around until I would get someone I was interested in and suddenly he would show up again, and mess everything up with them and mess up my head...

I finally decided I deserved better and stuck to it..

as for randomness....

This week we are getting a fence put in so I don't have to worry about my dogs running off and getting my neighbors in an uproar..

I could not find my youngest dog and set off around the neighborhood looking for her and when I got back she greeted me at the door all happy I was home.. guess she was sleeping somewhere and didn't hear me whistle for her.. At least it was a nice day out side

I'm looking forward to spring.

I need to quit procrastinating and clean out the spare room so I can make it my music room.. It has been a junk room for way too long... and is going to be a big job.. should be a fun garage sale when I am done....
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby xeverettx » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:33 am

Im thinking about getting another tattoo. I have a few ideas what to get.

I have the weekend off next week. That is awesome
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Postby LinzAy » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:38 pm

I can't wait to move into SoDo...too eager. I fear being in a bikini in front of all the tenants though (so I work there as well!) lol......they're all workoutholics n shite.

I will NEVER cut my hair short again....i may have said this already....but I'm just reinforcing :)

I can't stand fake people....and I especially can't stand people who maybe expect or want a friendship from me but are completes assholes to my friends.

I'm getting aggrevated by the little things at work with my boss....but it's all good-no job is aggrevation free.

My foot is numb from me sitting on it. And I'm actually VERY surprised with the way I'm sitting because I usually can't sit with my left leg under my other or indian style because i jump attacked my chewy and BANGED my knee against my couch a month or so back and royally effed myself up somehow.

Ok. Bye :shock:
LinzAy

Postby Dreamer » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:32 pm

sounds like you are healing... LinZ I had to laugh cause chewy is what I call my dogs rawhide chews...

I am no longer employed. I am not unhappy about it anymore..

I have taken up playing with the stock market some.. haven't made anything yet but I am hoping it will be better than the interest I would get paid if I left the money in the bank..

I can't wait for spring to get here and stay for a while...
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby xeverettx » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:03 pm

im enjoying my time off work right now. I work the graveyard so im off until 9:30.

since linz mentioned Dane cook ive been watching his HBO special.

Had to get a cone for one of my dogs because she has a cut on her foot and it wont heal cause she keeps licking it.

I have two dogs named frito and joey :lol:
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Postby Leah06 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:13 am

loll frito.... cute.

my kitty's name is Bella Luna... i call her Bella... or Bells. she is my baby and probably the softest cat ever.

I went on a tour of SJSU today. It was fun, but im not sure i belong there. i actually would have to live in an apartment instead of on campus because Bella freaks out when im gone over extended periods of time... she hasnt been without me for over a day yet... and when i am on doubles at work she throws a fit and wont leave my side when i get home. really cute!

the thing is.... i also wanted to go study abroad. england preferably. just dont know if i can leave bella... is that lame? the next move i make for my life depends upon my cat....

also really bummed because this whole college thing is rough. because of budget cuts, students are expected to take 6-7 years in college instead of 4. so now i have about 3 years left instead of one. realllly crappy.

also i REALLY miss you guys. feel like we havent truly talked in ages. i miss the DR family we used to be so close. idk maybe its just me...

love yas!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby LinzAy » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:23 pm

i've realized my dreams represent me running from emotions. When I was with Jeff I was running from killers... running from my true emotions, wanting to leave. And after leaving Francisco, my heart, I had the same dreams return.... running from my love for him. And now that Ive closed myself back off (tried opening myself for what seemed like an amazing guy) I've been trying to escape dieing... trying to avoid my want for love.....

I hate my heart. :cry:
LinzAy

Postby LinzAy » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:05 am

I'm going to kill Francisco's ex. Kill her. Shove her in a freezer. Take her to a FL lake full of gators and pic her ass apart and feed her to the gators.

....agh! She's such a witch. :evil:
LinzAy

Postby LinzAy » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:06 am

That was a little dark for me. :shock:
LinzAy

PreviousNext

Return to Infinite Possibilities