Random stuff.....

Fun on-going threads

Postby Dreamer » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Leah: I know what you mean about life choices and pets... I gave up going to a music producer who wanted to hear me sing in person in California when I was younger because an x-boyfriend said my dog (who was my life at the time) would not be there when I got back..

No matter what you decide it will be the best choice for your future.. even if it doesn't feel like it at the time..

I miss the family feeling we all had a few years ago.. But it is good when and old writer comes home..even if it is just to drop off a new writing..

LinZ: Gotta love dreams.. I used to have the being chased and slashed at with knives dreams when I was younger. Then I had dreams where I was always trying to save my friends from on coming tornados that were coming.
Now I rarely remember them. If I do it is about old friends and just doing things we used to do...

They tell us so much if we listen and learn from them..

Oh and glad you vented a bit... LOL hopefully it will keep you from the perfect crime.. ¦Þ

Everett: Hope you doggy is doing better and is all healed.. I have two dogs too.. Ricotta and Seven

I am becoming a stock market junky.. talk about addicting.. but I know my limits so I will be okay...
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Leah06 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Linz- woah remind me not to piss you off. lol

Becky- you totally should sing again, just try it out, if its what you are passionate about then do it. you are one talented lady, and you should be able to have fun with it too. and stock market huh? i took an econ class in high school, we had a mock stock market thing... i didnt do too well... lol

As for me, i woke up in the middle of the night a few times because i couldnt breathe. Had problems swallowing last night at work but i figured it was just a cold or something. This morning my mom made me see a doctor and since its saturday, we had to go to ER (everything else is closed on weekends) I had to wait for 3 hours before the doc came, he spent 3 min looking at my neck/throat. I have sever strep. and im on quarantine for a few days. totally sucks... but at the same time it gives me an excuse to clean my room and study for midterms! Sounds like a blast right? Be jealous. lol. Hope everyone is doin well, i send love to you all!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:35 am

Leah: Sorry to hear about the Strep but glad to hear tonight that it is getting better.. It was great talking to you on Facebook.. Hope your midterms go good and we didn't chat away all your study time hehe...

Stocks are down, but outlook is good

Hopefully this afternoon they will be putting in our fence... Hooray!! I am looking forward to not having to worry about the dogs going outside to potty and running the neighborhood and getting us in trouble..

We are also going to put in a garden along the fence line. Instead of a big rectangular one they will be long and skinny in a raised beds.. with a break and flowers between them. I will be glad to get the little vegetable plants out of my kitchen. I am looking forward to starting a rose garden this year too..
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Dreamer » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:01 pm

- To be the center of the universe is a big responsibity

- Forced slowing down of the hurried ways.. A moment of pause...
time for memories and cleansing..
....I love the rain

- Weeks seem to fly by. Gone, lost to time, uneventfully forgotten
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby LinzAy » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:39 pm

I have a headache. The weather sucked today. I had random moments of dizziness..sucks to show apartments when you're dizzy...lol. I heart my new apartment!!
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Dreamer » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:37 pm

the fence is in, and I think the dogs actually like it... which surprises me.. But I am really glad.

I have been converting my old diaries to and diary program I have and reading about me in my past.. It's funny how many things I couldn't even recall now.. And how far I have come emotionally since then.. The diary program is really kewl cause I can move back thru the years for any given day and see what I was doing on that date in the past... Thought it would be fun to do.. almost like time travel but I am glad I am living in the now...

After reading back all those years it really makes me wonder where everyone else is and how their lives turned out.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby LinzAy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Well, this time last year I was devestatingly heartbroken, weak, always drinking, and 5 pant sizes smaller. (1's and 2's) Now I'm a happy camper-living on my own, enjoying the single life but would love someone to hold, no more drinking-on occasion :), and back to normal weight!

I thought there was no hope for me but now realize every day holds something special just for me!
LinzAy

Postby xeverettx » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:09 am

somebody stole my phone at work and im pretty pissed. Im working on finding out who it was though

I havent been all that happy lately, its been a bad month
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Postby LinzAy » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:27 pm

I haven't been happy lately either Ev, but we've seen eachother go through the ups and downs and know we can get through anything :)

....Life played a mean April Fool's Joke on me.

What was it you ask?

"Pregnant"
LinzAy

Postby Dreamer » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Hi Linz... so are you pregnant or was it a false alarm.. Wow either way

spring is finally here thank goodness... I am so tired of the cold nasty weather.. now we can have warm nasty weather.. but I'll take the warm days... I'll be complaining again come summer when it gets hot but... for now.. YEAH!!!!!

still going thru my writing dry spell.. Nothing is really inspiring to me lately.. maybe the change in seasons will fix that..
Dreamer
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Infinite Possibilities