Random stuff.....

Fun on-going threads

Postby Stacey » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:08 pm

got a new puppy :D
Stacey

Postby Dreamer » Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:56 am

ooo congrats on the new puppy.

I just got settled from the fastest move ever. Moved and packed and unpacked (trailer and all) and reset up trailer in from South Carolina and back to Indiana in less than 24 hours.. Talk about being tired when we got here. Life on the road is sure is crazy sometimes. It's good to be back home for a while though....
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Dreamer » Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:59 am

So how was that vacation Stacey? you never said.
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Stacey » Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:26 pm

oh hey... it was absoluetly wonderful. went by too friggin fast though.
Gosh, that was back in August . We went to Little lake Sebago in Maine for a week and rented a cottage on the water. Mostly just relaxed, swam and watched some beautiful sunsets. ... thanks for asking Becky :D
Stacey

Postby Dreamer » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:24 am

Sounds like a nice peaceful get away...

Ever notice the more Television stations you have the less good stuff is on to watch
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby LinzAy » Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:51 am

I've got a beautiful stomach virus.....everything that's included with one. EWWWW. I've heard this one only lasts 24 hours...family's had it. I hope so bc this is kickin my ass...i definitely hope its gone and my back is better by the time i get home (in NY for the holidays) because I can't miss anymore work being a manager now. I think I have a pinched nerve in my back...omigawd it hurts like hell!
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Dreamer » Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:24 pm

Dang sounds like a rough one hope you are feeling better Linz

My poor old dog Amy hurt herself somehow on the slipery floor. I am gathering it happened when I wasn't home. Poor thing messed up her elbow pretty good. The Vet says he thinks it is only a strain or sprain.

Now she is all doped up. And just looks at me every once in a while with this far away gaze. She is very active for being alnost 12 years old and over weight. I hope she heals good and fast. It's so sad watching her limp on three legs and try going up and down the 3 steps to the bedroom She is still determined to try and follow me around so I have to try and stay in one area for her good too ... I hate seeing my poor girl in pain and unable to do much more to help her heal. Even the other dog goes over and seems concerned for her... So Sweet...
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby LinzAy » Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:57 pm

aw....poor thing.

I've recovered! woohooohooo!!!
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Dreamer » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:58 pm

Glad to hear it

Amy is recovering too she is putting more weight n her foot. I took her to the doctor and he seem to agree with my diagnosis of her injury. Every one in a while my other dog Jazzy goes up and puts her nose right where amy's injury is and looks kind of concerned and gives it one lick and then washes Amy's face and goes and lays down next to her. The tenderness brings tears to my eye. It's a side of dogs most people don't see.

Okay my random thought....

Every one thinks there should be this really bad surface pain showing with my dad's passing only a few months ago. But to me the only tears that fall are not for the loss but for the joy of a memory I have of the past. Being able to hold those memories close is so much more wonderful than the pain of loss. It makes me feel stange that people think I should be so sad when I am not. He has just resides in a different aspect of my life. Forever close in my heart. And the memories bring me happy comfort.

Maybe I am just weird. But I feel peace not sorrow. And that is what my father would want.. :)
Last edited by Dreamer on Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Stacey » Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:04 pm

I respect your feelings on your dad's passing. The glass is either half full, or half empty and it looks like yours is pretty full Becky.

How's your dog's foot ?

A random thought from me ....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm .. i absolutely love raspberry hot chocolate .. yumm yumm
Stacey

PreviousNext

Return to Infinite Possibilities