Movie Reviews!

Fun on-going threads

Postby Stacey » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:31 pm

i just rented elf last night... that movie cracks me up to no end
Stacey

Postby Leah06 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:46 am

The Grudge-Walked out on it...
Briget Jones II- i cant wait to see the rest!
The Incredables- '' ''
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:00 am

I was not too impressed with SAW it was okay a little different but not really too exciting. I am with you on "The Grudge" it was really a big disappointment
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby LinzAy » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:30 am

the grudge would have been better for me if there weren't a bunch of immature idiots in the theatre.
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Leah06 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:22 pm

ok i know it has been a long long time since i last posted so i have a few movies i have seen in the past few months...

The Incredables- awsome movie i loved it!
Phantom Of The Opera- wasnt as good as the actual opera but it was still really really really good
White Noise- it was alright, an O.K. story and well made
Ocean's 12- eh....
White Castle- kinda dumb but it was alright....
Mona Lisa Smile- it was interesting i guess.....

well thats all i can remember right now, i hope you all keep posting!

Much Love,
Leah
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:29 pm

Has anyone seen Hide and Seek yet????
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Leah06 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:53 am

ok so here are some more movies i have seen

Hide and Seek- i was totally freaked out! that little girl is so frickin scary! and robert de nero did very well and his characted reminds me of my friends dad! I didnt see the whole thing, i missed about 15min of the beginning and i was totally scared through half of it! it was good for what i saw but it was so realistic to me... i dont know... just scary!
Electra- i really liked this one, everyone i talked to didnt like it but i did!
Wedding Date- LOVED IT! This movie was so totally cute! i am definitly buying it! i want to see it again! so romantic and a really cute story.

thats all i have for now, later days!
Leah06

Postby RinRin » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:11 am

White Noise - yeah...I was so freakin afraid to drive home :P

*RinRin*
I left a flower on the doorstep, a weed that still remembers me.
RinRin

Postby Dreamer » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:38 pm

Hey Leah sounds like someone did some movie hoppin there ;) I was going to myself the other day just to be rebellious but the timings didn't work out right.

I did like White Noise it was pretty freaky.. Kind of reminded me of the old "Theeeere Baaaaack" of the Poltergist movies. I skip through it a bit faster on my TV these days hehe....

I did get to see Hide and Seek this weekend and I too enjoyed it. Well worth the money to see. I like a good suspenseful psychological thriller scare, rather than the blood and gore movies on the Horror genre of late. This one was really great. That little Dakota is quite a little actress and her frail delicate look works well for her.. Seemed strange to see her as a brunette though. Almost goth. Gotta love those twisty turning endings :) ****

I am planning on seeing Boogy Man this week too. Almost seen Wedding date so I will get to that one this week too. I love going to the movies.. :) It looked cute in the previews Also looking forward to the upcoming Hitch and Ring 2..
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Leah06 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:23 pm

Movie hopping is bad! No i dont movie hop, i work at the theater and i get to see free movies whenever i want. and i didnt want to be home, so i saw most of the movies on my own. some alone time you know? but last night i saw another movie! lol

Are we there yet?!- it was an ok movie, cute kid movie, thats all. nothing for adults really.....

yea Wedding Date was tottaly cute, during my break i went in there and watch another 45 min of it.... ive seen the whole thing already i just loved it! and i just remembered i saw

Meet The Fockers- haha very good movie, as good as the first! definitly!

yea....... anyways, go see wedding date, trust me its awsome! everyone says its like all the other chick flicks but its really good! i loved it! and hes totally cute! the movie made me feel all romantic and stuff i wanted to do something romantic and stuff... i think im going to go see that movie on v-day again. haha i will probly be bymyself because i dont have a valentine :cry: but at least i can go watch that movie!
Leah06

PreviousNext

Return to Infinite Possibilities