Movie Reviews!

Fun on-going threads

Movie Reviews!

Postby Leah06 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:55 am

ok so i know everyone here rents movies and goes to the movie's once in awhile so i made this topic so we can share our opinons about recent movies we have seen even if they are really old. so have fun!

I saw "Kill Bill" 2 days ago(sunday) and that was the worst movie i have ever seen! horrible! We also rented "Gothica" and i already saw it in theaters but no one else in my house has and it scared the crap out of my mom and sister, i still like the movie alot though!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Leah06 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:54 pm

in history we are watching 13 days and we have 20 min left and so far i love the movie! I recommend it to all history fans!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby LinzAy » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:43 am

movie reviews eh?
Boonedock Saints. Awesome frickin movie! i suggest everyone take the time to rent and watch!
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Leah06 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:52 am

what is it about? i have never heard of it...
Leah06

Postby LinzAy » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:21 am

It's about these 2 irish guys who go around killing bad ppl. Just a summary...the movie is awesome though
LinzAy

Postby xeverettx » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:18 pm

i liked kill bill. pretty bloody but hey it was entertaining. still wanna see kill bill 2
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Postby Leah06 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:06 pm

it was stupid, it wasent even realistic, when you cut a head/arm/leg off like that, blood does not come exploding out of the open area! It pumps out like a heart beat, so so stupid! No plot or anything!
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:18 pm

I will say kill bill one didn't do anythign for me so I was not going to run out and spend money on kill bill two.. Maybe it is just uma thurman just doesn't seem the believable super woman warrior chick..

I seen 50 First Dates and found it pretty good. I wasn't sure what to expect about it. I found it entertaining kept me wondering if they would ever overcome her forgetfulness. Good thing she had such a positive outlook about things...
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby LinzAy » Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:58 am

Yea, i went to see 50 1st dates w/dumbass....we liked it more than we thought we would. Found it very amusing and sweet.
LinzAy

Postby xeverettx » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:49 am

well of course Kill Bill wasnt realistic. ireally dont think some random woman or guy could really kill that many people at one time. it was like a comic story. and the blood thing was funny to me. it was just supposed to be bloody. its a film for people who like blood and guts. i liked the plot and the ending had a twist which was cool. its one of those movies you could laugh at... good stuff.
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Next

Return to Infinite Possibilities