Movie Reviews!

Fun on-going threads

Postby LinzAy » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:51 pm

i saw he's just not that into you....maybe I hate all chick flicks because the relationships in movies versus real life never reflect mine or someone I know. Guess this means I will always be a rule, huh? There are no exceptions....... So. My roomie and I both hated it, other than the funny parts.

I just saw that movie where Samuel L. Jackson was that horrible nextdoor neighbor cop. It sucked.

I reaaaaalllly wanna see Push....I :heart: Dakota Fanning!
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby RinRin » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:54 am

Just saw this movie/musical called Repo: The Genetic Opera (not in theaters). AWESOME!!! Genius movie, and the music is excellent. It has rock themed music all throughout, and the storyline was insane! You guys should see it if you haven't :).
I left a flower on the doorstep, a weed that still remembers me.
RinRin

Postby xeverettx » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:32 am

i watched pineapple express last night, pretty funny. Thought it would be dumb but it was entertaining.
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Postby LinzAy » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:52 am

I saw Watchmen recently....very good movie!
LinzAy

Postby Leah06 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:06 am

I Love You Man- saw it about... 20 min ago. and i havent laughed this hard when watching a film in a LONG time. maybe i just find that perverted immature type of humor to be hilarious but i loved it!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby LinzAy » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:28 pm

I am soooooo anxious to see the sexy Diesel in Fast and Furious! (I've had to wait until my older younger brother gets his ass down here!)
LinzAy

Postby Leah06 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:35 pm

POst Grad- cute, def. a chick flick but it is pretty inspiring.

G-Force- SOOOOOO STUPID. not even cute, i was super bored when i watched it, and outside of a lil chuckle it was a total waste of time.

GI JOE- amazing. outside the fact that channing is super sexy... it was a really good movie. and there will be a second one. dun dun dun.

Julie & Julia- it was alright. cute, but predictable and not very exciting.

The Time Travelor's Wife- awesome. I cried, but the movie was fantastic, and i plan on reading the book soon.

UP- eh... it was alright. all the good parts were in the commercials, i wouldnt go see it in theaters.

Monsters vs Aliens- cute! loved it

Year One- disappointing. to say the least.

The Proposal- adorable, love ryan and sandra, awesome casting. funny, and romantic.

The Ugly Truth- funny as hell. and VERY accurate.
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Leah06 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Last House On the Left- its... well... i dont know how to explain it. Suspenseful, sometimes predictable and rather gross in some parts. Revenge is one amazing thing in this movie. Creeped me out but i liked it.
Leah06

Postby LinzAy » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:33 am

Just saw Love Happens. Thought it was going to be funnier-but that disappointment was ok because it's a really good movie. Little bit of a tear jerker. Especially for a prego!
LinzAy

Postby xeverettx » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:53 am

Inglorious Basterds is a fun movie, enjoyed it!
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

PreviousNext

Return to Infinite Possibilities