SERIOUSLY!

Almost Anything Goes

SERIOUSLY!

Postby Leah06 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:42 am

Hello dreamers! I am right there with RinRin. Where the heck is everyone!? We need to wake this site up again, i miss you all! Ok so this is a new thread to welcoming back everyone from where ever they have been and to share what has been going on in everyones lives. I guess i will go first.

I got my licence in December after i turned 17 wohoo! Now i am learning how to drive stick shift, wich is suprisingly not that hard, i actually like driving stick better than automatic, i feel like i have more controll. I still work at a movie theater, im not sure why, but i definitly still work there, almost a year now (in may). I am almost a SENIOR 06 BABY! I am so excited that this school year is almost over. At the same time i am scared of next year. I have no idea what college i am going to, i do know that i am not going to a junior college and i want to study marine biology, forensics, or something else i havent yet discovered... or i might just join the peace corps. Something sad, today my bird Romeo died, and im really sad because he was still so young and he loved to nibble on my ears and snuggle against my neck and in my hair. and even worse, his girlfriend Juliet (yes i know i am weird but those are the names i gave them) is extreamly sad and lonley. So i put a mirror in the cage and now all she does is talk to her reflection... i need to find her another boyfriend. I havent written anything in awhile but im going to work on it, hopefully i still have a little something left. Anyways, comone everyone! COME BACK!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby hushy2 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:44 pm

its like an empty cowboy set here at the moment,you can just see the bush ball breezing by. :roll:
The teachers set us rules,but never told us they were there to be broken.
hushy2

Postby Leah06 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:10 pm

i found my bird a boyfriend. we do not yet have a name for him but i am working on it. i forgot to mention that junior prom is coming up! sooo excited. i have a date but my mom has to meet him first before we go to prom because hes older, just like every other guy i like. haha anyways. i hope to get a dress soon and share all my details to the ppl reading. i miss you all write to me! Get your booties online so we can talk again!

Much Love,
Leah
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby RinRin » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:24 pm

I went through a loss today as well. My dog Coco died this morning - she was having non-stop seizures of an unknown cause. She was completely braindead by the time we got her to the vet. We had to put her down. All I saw was a twitching body, indefinable, not my Coco Bean. that wasn't her. It couldnt' be her. I don't know what to feel, what to say, how to act upon it. I called in at work, and everyone made their sentiment obvious, but I did not know how to react to it all.

And right now, I can hear her breathing....
I left a flower on the doorstep, a weed that still remembers me.
RinRin

Postby Leah06 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:27 am

rin rin i feel your pain. and i am sorry for your loss.
Leah06

Postby RinRin » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:13 am

Thanks Leah. Sorry for your loss as well, and glad you found your bird a new boyfriend :). Sometimes pets are very hard to have - they all die, just like us human beings. It's hard, but it's still worth it. I am trying to think only of the good times that I had with my dog, and not of her one day of death...difficult, but i'm trying! :P Thanks again

*RinRin*
RinRin

Postby hushy2 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:16 am

sorry to hear about your dog rin..what breed was it?
The teachers set us rules,but never told us they were there to be broken.
hushy2

Postby RinRin » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:54 pm

She was half poodle, half shitzu :). a cute and TINY dog, always hyper like a puppy - but she was eleven years old...crazy huh? That they can live so long being so hyperactive, and then BAM. gone. But that's the way it goes, I suppose - they are mortal, just like us humans. It'll always happen. I'm feeling much better now though. I can finally sleep at night :P

Thanks

*RinRin*
RinRin

Postby Dreamer » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:58 pm

I don't comment about the poems on the site very often but the poem aboout RinRin's
loss of her 4-footed friend took me to tears. It so reminded me of the dark heavy feeling I had when I watched my last 4 footed best friend put down. His name was Jefferey.

I have an og now who is getting up there in age and I am trying to psychologically prepare myself for the cycle of life to complete. I don't think we can ever fully prepare ourself for a loss. But eventually the memories of thier life bring back a smile... and a tear.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby RinRin » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:29 pm

Awww, Dreamer I'm sorry! I didn't want my poem to make you cry, and especially bring back bad memories :(...I do understand about psychologically preparing yourself though...it's good that you're doing that. You never know when it might happen...I hope you have many more happy years with your pet!

*RinRin*
RinRin

Next

Return to Open Forum