SERIOUSLY!

Almost Anything Goes

Postby hushy2 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:38 am

We have a dog,strange thing it is,its a cross between a labredour and a greyhound(sounds ugly a!) we have had it for about 4years now,but still when you give it praise it wees!we have had him done,but nothing has changed.

I was going to call him cain when we first got him..good job i stuck with barney! :D
The teachers set us rules,but never told us they were there to be broken.
hushy2

Postby Dreamer » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:11 am

maybe it wees for the embarrassment of being praised and just can't contain himself lol sorry had to go there.

My dog used to do that every time I came home from somewhere she would get so excited I was home and I would pet her and talk to her and praise her as soon as I walked in. So I quit doing it and waited till after I sat down and had been home for a while and talked to her and paid attention and that seems to have stopped the problem.
Last edited by Dreamer on Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Leah06 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:57 am

hello everyone, sorry i havent posted in a long time but im so buisy latley. i have missed talking to you all so here i am. ok so new with my life, im going to junior prom, wich is this saturday. im really excited and i am hoping it doesnt rain because my dress is white with black flowers. and i know i know, a white dress is just a huge huge red flag, you shouldnt wear white, but i fell in love with it and i adore the dress so i bought it. im going with a group of friends and we are taking a limo, there is.... 8 of us in the limo 4 couples. and its going to be a blast. our theame is "Take My Breath Away" and that will be our very last song of the night. i wasnt too happy with the song, i wanted it to be either Amazed by Loanstar or I'll Be by Ewin MCcain, but apparently not alot of people voted for either of those songs. (so sad) other than that i am buisy with college testing this week, every morning we spend 2 hours on a section and our scores really matter because it is what the state colleges really look at so we are all stressed to the max.
so other that testing and prom, nothing is really new with me. yesterday i got a haircut and i dyed it so i am no longer blonde, but i do look older. i will try and send a picture from prom if anyone wants one. i have a scaner so i can just e-mail it. just let me know.

I hope everyone is haveing a fantastic week. i would love to hear from you so please share whats going on.

Lots of Love,
Leah
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Luc » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:52 pm

hmm.. perhaps i'll talk here...

so far.. things been going up and down.. theres been a few bad things.. i've had to go to court on two occasions.. both because of my anger issues... my grades have been going down slowly... i took up drinking.. BUT i let it go almost as soon as i started... hmm.. lots of silly fights (more arguments then anything) i lost a job.. a real good one too... and i can probably go on for a while on the bad stuff but i wont board you people. but then again isnt that why your here? heh.
as for the good... i'm bringing up my grades slowly... i will be moveing out of my parents basement soon... hopefully by the end of the summer.. i have a promiseing good job just ahead.. ( construction ) my love is moveing in with me.. (what a good christmas gift eh? thats when shes moveing in) ... i'm clear headed like i've never really been before.. i think all the stupid poop in me has finally gone out. hopefully. i'm starting to practice music again.. i'm takeing up cello adding on to my list of instruments (piano, bass, guitar, electric drums?)

all in all its been a very interesting rollor coaster ride. but then again, isnt that what life is? ... hope you all are doing good out there where ever you all are.

adios.
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Leah06 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:02 am

hi everyone, this forum is dieing... i want it to live. so here is my recent life.

i started school on monday, i am finally a senior and so far i am loving it! i have senior pictures on the 12th and im excited for that too, i am hoping to put red streaks in my blonde hair after pictures and its going to be awsome. the classes that i am taking this year are (in order) Marching band, civics, symphonic band, Advanced comp I, Math IV, ASL2, and Chemistry. So far chem has been the worst, tons of homework and i have no time to do it in. i miss talking to you all so please reply soon!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:04 pm

Hi Leah it sounds like you have a pretty busy schedule this year.

We have been doing a lot of work on our house this year. This weekend we finished our fireplace. It is supposed to actually be a wood furnace. I worked the grout in with my fingers and all my fingers are raw, from the concrete. They are so sore I can barely type withe three of them. But I think it is worth the pain the fireplace is beautiful and looks like it has been here forever.

It is the first time we have spent at our main home for years. So we are finally getting it all finished and out of the constant state of construction.

I have also gotten a job for the first time in about 7 years. With all the traveling we do it has been impossible to get a job. I work at a call center that takes incoming calls for the Sprint phone company. It's a pretty kewl job. I love how you never know what kind of call you are going to get next. It is pretty scary sometimes when you think some of the really strange people you talk to are walking around disquised as "normal" people.

With all the work I haven't gotten to do much exciting stuff this year. And haven't had much quality time to just sit with my friends pen and paper.

What's everyone else been up to???????
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Leah06 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:26 am

this weekend has been insane. well this past week has. i started my college applications and all the essays. its hell. and its frustraiting and so time consuming. ahh. and then they are ALL due in october. i feel like i barley have time to breathe. on top of it all, ive been working alot, and i requested most of this weekend off because im running low on sleep. i still dont know what school i want to go to and im not yet 100% sure what i want to major in, but i think its Criminal Law. im good at arguing. :lol: other than that, i spent most of toay going through clothes and shoes for a clothes drive my school is doing for Katrina victims. My car is now loaded up with giant black trash bags full of clothes. and i have a large family who all participated in going through all their stuff to donate. i feel really good doing it, makes me happy and content in a weird way. anyways, its getting late and my eyes are buring because i havent had enough sleep since school started. best wishes to you all!

~Leah K.

P.S. if there are any college professors or people who know anything at all about college admittence and applications, i sure could use and and all advice given. thank you.
Leah06

Postby Leah06 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:28 am

i sure could use any and all*
Leah06

Previous

Return to Open Forum