Lost

Almost Anything Goes

Lost

Postby rubydragon » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:52 pm

Hey everyone, I haven't posted messages or poems for a while, I have been going through some troubled times and haven't been online for a while, the problem is I am at a loss, I have shut myself away from everyone and everything to try and sort my head and heart out, unfortunately I have found that doing so I have hurt everyone around me especially those close to me, my girlfriend has left me, in fact she has gone back to her ex, so as you can see I am hurting, hurting about that and the fact that I am hurting everyone around, the guilt is killing me, and now my life is falling apart, I have lost too many loved ones in my past and there is one close to me I don't want to lose. I don't know if I can hold it together. If anyone has any inspiring words, please share.

RubyD
The only true source of inspiration, is to be an inspiration.

There is No More Inspiration!!
rubydragon

Postby Dreamer » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:01 pm

Sometimes there are no great words of encouragement. Somethings are just not meant to be.

Life is an adventure. In every adventure there is good and bad. Everyone is your life is a guide along the path of life. We need to experiance life to make us who we are supposed to grow to be.

Closing yourself off is not the best thing you can do. How can you learn and live your adventure if your mind and heart are closed off to the new oportunites before you.

If you try opening yourself back up and let the healing hearts of people around you help you.. You will find your head and heart (yourself), again. Let the adventure that is your life continue..

Maybe I am way off. But keep on holding. Relish the good that was.. Enjoy those memories and remember the past is past. You can only go forward. So take a deep breath in..... and look to a new day and let the adventure go forward..

We care Ruby and I for one am here ...
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby rubydragon » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:09 pm

Thanx Dreamer. I will remember your words and will try and keep myself together.
xx
The only true source of inspiration, is to be an inspiration.

There is No More Inspiration!!
rubydragon

Postby Ing Twi Demalah » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:42 pm

In life there are often many "peaks" and "valleys" for the road of life itself is not constant but is rather ever changing. The constant is friendship and love. When you close yourself off to those around who care about you, you close off the help that will get you through the "tough" times. We all need someone to lean on every now and then. But smile, everything will come out right in time, every valley leads to a greater peak, and the peaks, well, they are the rest at the end, but it is the climb back up that strenghthens us. Call a friend, and lean on those who love you now, that is the best thing during tough times. Remember, night may have fallen, but dawn will come again and so much the brighter it will be. Be Blessed Always. :-)
Ing Twi Demalah

Postby Leah06 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:44 pm

see ruby! i told you so. lol im just messin with you but im here for you as always.
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Return to Open Forum