Hello!

Almost Anything Goes

Postby Leah06 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:44 pm

yea this is my last year. its scary to think that in 6months i will be graduating. im excited and terrified at the same time. i dont find out if i have been accepted to any schools untill march and i dont even know if im going strait to college. i might join the peace corps. i havent decided and its really hard to try and decide what im going to do with the rest of my life. but to help me out i made a list of things i want to do before i die. so yea, im working on it.
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Hopefull » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:37 pm

Hello Leah06, I took way too much time out before college, 22 years. gulp. follow your heart succed your dreams most of all be happy in all you do, good luck with what you decide
Always smile, kiss and make up before the sun sets, tomorrow is another day and life is to short
Hopefull

Postby Leah06 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:12 pm

im still trying to decide. its sooo difficult but im working on it. thanks for the words of wisdom!
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Previous

Return to Open Forum