Does Love really happen?

Almost Anything Goes

Found the love I lost

Postby Hopefull » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:44 pm

I found love, it took a while but know we are married have a nice home and love is in everything we do.
Always smile, kiss and make up before the sun sets, tomorrow is another day and life is to short
Hopefull

Postby Leah06 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:14 pm

i hope one day i will fall in love and get married and be happy for the rest of my life. people say there are plenty of fish in the sea, but what if im a bird, is there a fish for me?
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Xeracy » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:16 pm

Honesly I think love is just a dream. It's not real. It's way too complicated to be real. It's like believing in God.
kinda like a cloud i was up way up in the sky
and i was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe.
sometimes i don't believe them myself
and i decided i was never coming down.
Xeracy

Postby Hopefull » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:43 pm

I agree that love comes in many different forms, However there is a special love that once found you know its right and with that love you never want to let go of each other.
This love I found, I went through other stages but they were not right. My wifes love is everlasting as is mine
Always smile, kiss and make up before the sun sets, tomorrow is another day and life is to short
Hopefull

Postby Leah06 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:32 pm

i am terrified i will be one of those people who die alone. never get married never loved like hopefull speaks of. it is my biggest fear.
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Hopefull » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:30 pm

Leah, dare I say it but you still have many,many years of life before you.
It took more than one look to find my true love.
I only found my true love (Debra) 6 years ago, Back then we were just friends and over the following 4 years we grew closer then in August of 04 we married.
So relax just live your life, however, always be open to friends as it could be a friend that grows old with you.
Hopefull

Postby Leah06 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:58 am

the scary thing is, ever since my friend Joel died when he was 17, i am so afraid my life will be ended way to soon like his was and i wont be able to have that oppertunity.
Leah06

Postby Hopefull » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:45 am

The loss of you friend hits home that we are all mortal.
Death has a profound affect on each of us in different ways.
Although we do not phisically see that person to touch, we still carry them in our thoughts and our heart.
Live each day for the value and beauty it brings. You will be here a while yet Leah.
Do not live in fear live with hope, happiness, love for yourself and others and Achieve your goals.
Hopefull

Postby Terrie* » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:23 pm

yea ..LOVE is definintly real
Leah, you have your whole life ahead of you hunny,
my first Love found me many, many, many years ago , we got married after a two year courtship while he was away later in life we were Blessed w/2 beautiful children, unfortunantly a bad curve was tossed at us early in our marriage, and lost my first Love to Death, remained a single widowed parent , i lived with his Grace and patience, as i knew God had other plans for something i didn't, 3 years ago my 2nd Love found me through the grace of God, so YEA !! LOVE is very Real you just have to feel it
YEA like God , i feel his presence every day and God is Love, Like Becky said it is much Deeper feelin' ...
Love will find you !
love caint be rushed...
love is a beauty of Gods Magesty..

Previous

Return to Open Forum