UPDATES! PARTICIPATE!

Almost Anything Goes

UPDATES! PARTICIPATE!

Postby Leah06 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:25 am

Okay, i know i havent been on here as often as i used to, but thats all going to change because i miss you all soo badly it hurts! SO that being said, what is new? Whats exciting? Whats not so exciting? Talk to me people, i miss you.
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:45 pm

Not too much exciting here. other than having a new puppy.. His name is Ricotta. He came with the name from the animal shelter.. They name the puppies that come in in litters as groups of things.. He happened to come from a litter they named after cheeses. He had 2 litter mates still there one named Goda and the other Feta. I guess there were two other. I call him Ricky. and when I am mad he is Ricky Ricotta. sort of sounds like a bostonian accent of Ricky Ricardo from the I Love Lucy Show.

He is a pure black lab chow mix. and has the personality of a lab and a face like one but the body shape of a chow.. Kind of funny looking in the face with his long nose and floppy years..

He is really smart. Fully Potty trained him in only a couple weeks he can sit, shake hands, lay down and rollover. lay down and rollover only work when he is not in excitable puppy mode. And even then he will only do it a couple times before going into bouncy mode.

Other than that I have been playing around with a few changes to the site and you probably have noticed. Working all the time.. and relaxing when ever the puppy allows. Not to mention trying to stay warm this cold winter season.. I am sooooo looking forward to spring

I miss everyone too Leah, I hope a few more people happen thru.. I miss the old forum days where there was something new everytime I logged on
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Leah06 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:39 am

Hey Becky! Aww i love puppies! and such cute name ideas. Well i moved up to college. Which is 6.5 hours away from home. And at first i thought i was going to hate it because i dont know anyone here, but i LOVE it. i live with 9 other girls and it isnt as bad as i thought. We live in a suite on campus and we have a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom (2 stalls and 2 showers) and we have our rooms. My roommate is pritty awsome as well. I just dont think i could have picked a better group of girls to live with. We have a pet lizard, and his name is Mello. Hes totally adorable and he lives in the living room. Hes quite the escape artist and we often find him wondering around in the kitchen or in the hall way. Im enjoying this cold rainy weather, and the clean air. My school is in the red woods so its rather beautiful here. But im also excited to be going home for my spring break next month. I cant wait to see my dogs back home (Chance and Sierra) and to work at my job again. yeah, im weird, i miss working. I love my job, im a waitress at a resturant called Red Robin. and the food, is amazing! and im not just saying that because i work there. it really is good, try it if you have one near you.

lets see what else..... my little brother turned 4 on the 18th.

chris and i broke up. which was for the better. he was 28 and thinking about settling down and having kids (6 of them.... INSANE!) and i was thinking about college and my career. our age difference bothered him.... alot. where as i saw it as no big deal, it was only 8 years. and we werent really serious. But when i told him i was leaving for school he pulled the whole "i love you" bull poop and tried to convince me to stay and move into his appt with him and go to college there. and all that jazz. so we broke up. or, i broke up with him... but i think it was him that finalized it, he said he didnt want to do the distance thing because he didnt trust me around fraturnity boys. (oh im joining a sorority.) lame excuse. lesson learned: no matter how old a guy is, hes still immature in a lot of way. (and thats for most guys)

other than that, im sticking to my studies. and enjoying college dorm life. I miss the old days as well. and i remember there being something new every time i logged on as well... which was once or twice a day. *sigh*
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Xeracy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:41 am

I don't know where to start. I've been gone from my friends and family for a while now. It's kind of wierd when I stop and think about it. The truth is for the most part I don't know how to feel about it.

... Afghanistan is very far from home. I wish war was all over with. I know good things are happening, but it's hard to comprehend when is all you see and hear tells you otherwise.

I can't say that I didn't know I'd be going overseas. I signed up knowing very well what I was getting myself into... kinda. I didn't plan on doing this when I have a son to take care of back home, but at least I am able to be here. I busted my ass by going to couseling and self rehab in order to be able to come here and prove to myself and others that I am strong enough and always have been.

Hopefully I can find time while I'm here to start a degree. I wish that I could decide on something. Musician would be nice. A teacher would be great. A writer would be interesting. Making movies would be crazy fun. I just don't know.

I'm at work so I gotta cut it short. Peace out.
kinda like a cloud i was up way up in the sky
and i was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe.
sometimes i don't believe them myself
and i decided i was never coming down.
Xeracy

Postby Leah06 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:05 pm

Hey Xeracy! I agree, i wish the war was over. I hope things start looking up for you a bit.

For me, im back home for 10 days. Working my ass off at the resturant while im here to get some extra cash. uhh... i got my nose pierced a few days ago, and i love it. so yeah. thats all for now. hope to hear from you all soon! love love!
Leah06

Postby Xeracy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:46 pm

Things are good in a sense. The funnest thing there is to do here is go to the gym and that's a good thing for me to do. Strangly enough the army makes me lazy and I started to let myself go and get out of shape. Let's just say the job isn't as constantly physical as my UPS job back home. (It's waiting for me to get back, and with a few raises. YEAH!) I also realized that most of the bordom and what not was all in my head. When me and my buddy get bored at work we go out and play hacky sack. We watch a ton of movies. I've been writing a poop ton more though most of it never makes it to the "final draft" stage to be posted. Journal entries are great. I haven't kept this good of a journal ever.

Hooray for nose piercings. I love body art. I'm going to get a bunch more tats from this guy I room with as soon as his gear gets here. Shibby! What other body art do you have if you don't mind me asking.

Peace out!
Xeracy

Postby Leah06 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:36 pm

Bordum usually does lay within the mind. Well originally i had 8 piercings. 4 in my left ear, 3 in my right, and my nose. BUT my cartalige piercing in my left ear got infected somehow so i took it out and cleaned it and such, then i had to take it out for work last week, and i forgot to put it back in. So its healed. And i have a tattoo on my right shoulder. I will send you a pic if you like, just let me know. I still have a few tattoos i would like to get, but i promised my mom i wouldnt get another untill im 21. so i have a year and a few months left on that. tattoos are addicting, and i love them. What do you have?

Oh and new news, yesterday was my last shift at work untill may *tear*. then again my feet and legs are sooo sore, i walk funny. i worked for 13 hours yesterdat and i worked every single day since ive gotten home for my spring break. and a few of those days were doubles. so i hurt, but it was worth it. i love my job, and i love being a waitress. last night was fun, a group of 26 came in and sat in my section. they were a college baseball team from utah who had a game against Saint Marrys out here in california. so they came to eat some dinner. and DAMN there were some attractive guys on that team. always fun. anyways, i fly up to school early tomorrow morning. thease 10 days flew by way too fast. That is about it so far.

I hope all of you are having a fantastic weekend. And a great St. Patricks day. Best wishes to you all! feel free to drop a message to let us know how you are all doing.

Much Love,

Leah :wink:
Leah06

Postby Xeracy » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:18 pm

I have 3. One on the top of each of my thighs and one below my waist in the front. The last one was very painful, but is definately worth it. I put my tats up on myspace. You should send me a pic of yours. How could you make a promise like that to your mom? lol. Good job for sticking to it though.

What school did they play for cause that's where I'm from.
Xeracy

Postby Leah06 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:22 am

I have no idea. and ill check those on myspace. message me. okay?
Leah06

Postby Leah06 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:19 pm

Hey dreamer family. Its me with an update. So im back from my first year at college, and to be honest, it sucked. I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and ever since then, ive been having a rough time. With the Hypothyroidism came depression, which sucks because im usually this outgoing, happy, energetic person, and now im just tierd, quiet, no want to do much but sleep. It sucks, for lack of a better phrase. I no longer have a major, i was a psychology major but now im undeclared. It just seems so hard to just all of a sudden decide what i want to do with the rest of my life. Its frustrating, i have all thease ideas of things i love, but something seems to be missing from each one, and my friends already know exactly what they want, how to get it, and where they are going to be in 5 or 10 years. And all i can say is "I dont know". Seems to be my most commonly used phrase right now. SO because im so sick (with the hypothyroid) i was instructed not to go back up to college, and i should stay close to home at a community college instead up at a university 6 1/2 hours away. So thats what im doing, untill the spring where im transfuring to a different school down in sothern california. (hopefully) Other than that, i might be getting surgery, if i decide its what i want... and again... i dont know. Its not that i dont want to feel better, its the whole i could die from the surgery part. And i would much rather die later on from being sick, than in surgery.
Scott and I broke up, he went home to texas and i went home in central california. Long distance sucks, and we both felt it would be better for us to just be friends in the event that he gets ordered to go into iraq. Were still close and talk every day, hes going to come visit me in july.
My little sister is graduating highschool on the 15th. Shes actually at her Senior Ball right now, she looks amazing and im so glad im home to be with her when shes going through her last few weeks of highschool. With graduation comes grad parties and my dad flying in from wisconsin. not so sure how i feel about that, he is hard to talk to concidering he was never around when i was a kid.. change that hes never around at all. I havent talked to him since christmas. its akward but im happy to see him.
Im out of work for awhile, i tore a ligament in my wrist and you cant really be a waitress with only one arm/hand. But i still love my job, and im glad im staying mainly because of my job.
That is about it for me, i miss you all and havent really gotten the chance to write much being sick and all so i hope to get back into that. I hope all of you are doing well, and i deffinitly hope to hear from you soon! Best wishes.

Leah
Leah06

Next

Return to Open Forum