Almost Anything Goes

Re: I Miss this place

Postby Dreamer » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:16 am

The one from the site is fine..
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Seizure » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:46 am

Sent a few samples. A Nu-metal cover, a demo take from the new album, and the last Halloween song.
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Dreamer » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:20 pm

It was great. I like the way your music has a life of its own and grows each time I listen to it. Thank you so much for sharing :)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby xeverettx » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:03 am

Damn it's good to see familiar faces again. I know we never really talked but it's good to see you around seizure. I always check in here from time to time. Good times.
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Postby Dreamer » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:49 am

Hi Ev it is good to see you are still around. What are you up to these days?
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby xeverettx » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:16 am

Hey Dreamer. Not much over here. Writing here and there. Haven't written a poem in almost 7 years. Been trying to write slasher movies and different stories. Been second guessing myself lately though. I guess that's a part of the process though. But anyway how have you been dreamer?
xeverettx

Postby Dreamer » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:14 pm

Doing pretty good here.. I haven't been writing much lately either. My world just never seems to slow down enough to take the thoughtful breath I need to write these days.. But maybe in some ways that is a good thing. I have been running a painting business and have a stock trading website that I work on. I have been doing some artistic painting here and there as well. Mostly it has been day in day out repeat sort of things. Not much to write about ;) I might try and steal away a bit of time to try and write here in the near future..

Good luck with your slasher projects.. remember to write it, not live. it hehe..
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby xeverettx » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:51 am

That's awesome that you have painting. I've been working a lot lately. I guess sometimes life gets in the way. Thanks for the support with the slasher project lol. It's been in the making for too long.. It's one of those things where I feel like i have a good idea then I think it's unoriginal or stupid so I either start over or bury it for a few months and see how I feel latet. Then I think my ideas would be better suited for another genre and that's where I lose track. Maybe I think too much instead of just letting things flow. I don't know. That's why I miss this place. Maybe I should post some of my stuff and get some feedback.
xeverettx

Previous

Return to Open Forum