Comments on Poems

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Postby lasohnda harris » Sat Mar 08, 2003 10:06 pm

what i'm saying is i'm not careing one way or another if you respond you don't have to like dreamer said i don't have advatise so want and i wasent harrasing you i'not like thati'll just put poems on here a nd if you like then you like i can careless
lasohnda harris

Postby lasohnda harris » Sat Mar 08, 2003 10:11 pm

my keybord is messed up i said dreamer says no advatie so thats the end of that stop saying i was harrissing you i wasent i just said when you feel like it read my poem you don't have to as for sezsiur please don't speak my name or private message
lasohnda harris

Postby Seizure » Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:55 am

Lasohnda Harris.

Sorry... had to speak it.

Especially after you took it upon yourself to use just about every profane word in the book against me for private messages attempting to prove a point... and only managed to alienated it further. I have the complete log of all the messages we sent back and forth (screen captures at that so there is no editing of them). Anyone that wishes to see the "real" Lasohnda Harris (oops, said it again) can have access to the private message conversation with my blessings.

I have nothing to hide, do you?
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Dreamer » Sun Mar 09, 2003 3:57 am

I took care of the problem... She will not be back on the forum. I am sorry about everyone being hassled.. She has been driving me crazy too. I did not realize that she was bothering everyone. I have been deleting bunches of her crap. These days I am always afraid I am being a little hyper sensitive to things bothering me when they shouldn't.. you all just firmed up my thoughts on the subject.. I think she has broken every site rule there is and even made me wonder if I needed to make a few news ones.. I hope she didn't get too many of your email addresses.

Every once in a while one will slip through the cracks.. We're all a bit quirky but dang.... hehe
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Seizure » Sun Mar 09, 2003 4:15 am

yeah.. i'm sure she broke a few in those private messages she sent to me as well..

Nice to see you cracking down there :).
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Dreamer » Sun Mar 09, 2003 6:25 am

I hate having to be the bad guy but I give people chance after chance and when they still can't at least make an effort to get along with the rules of the site they have to go.. we'll see how things go now... Though it was really quiet in here lately.....

-Becky

PS I do agree with everything that was said in here.. Sounds like you all got tired of giving chances too :)

Pss I got a new fancy computer today :D
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Seizure » Sun Mar 09, 2003 6:30 am

Hey Dreamer.. I'd like to thank you for banning me from posting on the web site :)... here's the nice little message I receive when attempting to comment on others poems..

"You have been Ban from posting to this site
Further attempts may result in legal action
-Dreamer"

You could have at least put, "banned"

If that's what you gotta do.. that's what you gotta do though a little forwarning would have been nice. Oh well...
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Stacey » Sun Mar 09, 2003 8:55 am

Great Scotts !!! I've been Ban too. :shock:

Dreamer... wasn't that starting to feel like Kindergarten all over again??
Oh yea, how's the new fancy computer??? (jealous)
Stacey

Postby Capricorn » Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:15 am

WoW!!---- we've all been banned!! :shock: ...haha!! :lol:

Seroiusly, thank you Dreamer for sorting that problem out. I was getting very concerned about the way things were going last night, as she not only posted 5 private messages to me within 1/2 hour but said she was going to ask Luc to comment on her poems aswell. I noticed Seizure was on the forum so sent him a private message and we compared notes! To Seizure she showed her true colours! :evil:

I don't want to prolong this discussion as it has been sorted, but felt that some people have been well and truly taken in by her and felt I had to speak out. She claims she wasn't harassing me. Well it certainly felt very `high pressure' to me. her last message to me was........"go comment on my poems now please". I hope those who were taken in by her false sweetness will accept what I'm saying as we don't want to lose them too.

Anyway, over now...done and dusted! Give me my autistic son any day!
Laughter is better than any medicine the doctor can prescribe.
Capricorn

Postby Dreamer » Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:24 pm

Goodness goodness

Well she got really nasty with me then told me to send all her poems back to her that she sent to my program or she "would start a lawsuite" .... <giggle> So now she has been taken off the website all together.. I don't have the time the patience or the wanna to deal with such childish and problematic behavior.

Obviously my ban scripts (which I had never had to use since I had them written in the the Roy days) seem to have a little defect in them somewhere.. (opps the "1" in the wrong place ).. But I guess I can shut down the site pretty fast if I needed to for some reason.. (like in case of terrorist attack when we should all be duct taping our monitor screens)anyway) Hopefully I won't do that again in the future.. (or feel I have to ban anyone at all) comments are starting to pour in again already.. Pheww!

Again I appologise for the inconvienience this person caused to the peace of mind of you guys.. I am glad to see you do all comunicate behind the scenes too. And can trouble shoot problems in a good way. It is very helpful and I really appreciate it when you use good rational thinking and communication (and spelling)to get things back to being right again... Even when, is cases such as these, things can't be fixed by good communication skills.

And I am not sending her back her poems either <giggle>

Becky

PS Note for the computer newbies..... Once things are deleted they are gone.. you don't send back emails to get rid of them off your computer.. just incase you thought I was being mean or stealing someones work.
Dreamer
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Poems and Writings