mind goes blank

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

mind goes blank

Postby bingholic98 » Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:36 am

I have times where I can't think of anything to write. Does anybody else have this happen. Usually everyday I can think of something. But sometimes it's two or three days and my mind is blank. nothing.When things are going good Ihave nothing to say it's when things go wrong,I can write write sand write.So I guess to be a poet life has to be the pits. :lol:
bingholic98

block

Postby bingholic98 » Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:54 pm

Writers block is good then eh siezure It means things are ok.So when I have aot to say.Things aren't going so good. I'll take writers block anytime. 8)
bingholic98

Postby Capricorn » Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:16 am

I have times when I can't stop writing, but then I have times when my mind is empty! Then I think - I'll never think of any thing to write again. Then something starts niggling at my mind and there I go again ! I start writing! :)
Laughter is better than any medicine the doctor can prescribe.
Capricorn

Postby Dreamer » Fri Nov 29, 2002 7:07 pm

I get writers block too. But I get snippits of poetic thoughts here and there. They are just a line or two but nothing I finish into a poem. Though I do write better when I am depressed, sad, or mad. Most of the best writers and composers were also depressive writers. I think it is because writing usually comes from very intense emotions. Sadness and anger being the most extreme and easy to identify with.

-Becky
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

writing

Postby bingholic98 » Fri Nov 29, 2002 9:26 pm

So to write really good material I have to be ticked off with somebody or be sad. ok tick me off guys. :lol:
bingholic98

Postby Leah06 » Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:53 pm

personally, i have days like that and i just sit down in the dark with only a little candle glowing and listen nto classical music and i just jot down what i feel like notes. Martin Vann gave me that one and i have writen some of my poems that way.
Leah06

Postby Leah06 » Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:52 pm

there is another one, that i have recently gotten and it was givin to me by rubydragon... it is where you just write out words to what you feel and then make them into scentances.. it works too...
Leah06

Return to Poems and Writings