Guardian Angels

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Guardian Angels

Postby bingholic98 » Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:09 pm

does anyone else believe in guardian angels . I just found out I must have one. i had to buy a new bed but could only make payments on it.Everytime I make my payment somebody makes a payment too, so my account will be paid off sooner. This person doesn't want any recognition or gratitude to me those are the true givers from the heart.
bingholic98

Postby Capricorn » Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:51 pm

That's wonderful Barb..true spirit of Christmas :D :D
Laughter is better than any medicine the doctor can prescribe.
Capricorn

Postby Luc » Wed Dec 18, 2002 9:16 pm

thats a lovely story to hear. yes i do belive in gaurdian angels. why not? my mom since shes all religious and such read a lot about stuff like that. and she knows a poem in spanish though from the bible. i think.

angel de mi guadra,
mi duce compania,
no te me desipares,
ni de noche o de dia...

translation -

gaudian angel,
my sweet compnay,
please do not leave me,
from night till day...

i think thats how it goes. not that good of a memory. theres more to it i know that. but yeah. i do belive in angels. like when i got hit by a car. most people get killed or die afterwords (aftermath) when hit by a car the way i was ... the docters were surprised as well.. my mother says god sent my guadian angel and that he/she protected me ... but if thats true why dont other gaudian angels protect other people... just a thought.
Last edited by Luc on Fri Dec 20, 2002 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Dreamer » Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:35 pm

I feel I have some sort of guardian angel.. A really good one too. There are many times in my life people have said I must haven a angel on my shoulder.

I have totaled 4 cars and never got so much as a scratch.. (knock on wood) I did get a couple slivers of glass in my foot from one but that was cause it fell in my shoe and when I got out of the car i pushed it into my foot.

There are a couple times when I heard the voices of Guardian Angels but that is another story
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby bingholic98 » Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:01 pm

Luc I think maybee guardian angels are so busy looking after who they can that bad things happen when they are protecting somebody else. Just my thought anyway. :)

Dreamer when you've got time I'd like to hear about the voices ok :)
bingholic98

Postby Capricorn » Thu Dec 19, 2002 7:20 pm

I think too many people have experiences with angels for it to be dismissed. I've even heard of people finding a white feather at the place where they've been helped. Amazing!
Capricorn

Definitely

Postby Trinity » Thu Dec 19, 2002 10:39 pm

I completely and utterly believe in guardian angels - but I don't necessarily believe that they come in only one form. A guardian angel could be a sunny day that makes you stop and reconsider your life. Even if it is just a brief moment of inspiration and recognition :)
Or, like Barb said, it could be another person, it could be a spiritual connection with somebody thats passed on, it could even be your dog! Heaven knows mine has been a godsent in times of stress :lol:
Overall, I think its all in how you look at the world around you. Almost anything can be interpreted as an angel of some sort, shape or kind. Because really, a guarduan angel is there to pick you up when you fall - and there are more things then I can list that motivate me to get up.
"The next time you are bored, remember that self-discovery is a beneficial passtime."
Trinity

Postby bingholic98 » Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:40 am

Ttrinity is right any one that helps a person out in any way can be an angel too. I've met alot of angels even on here.
bingholic98

Postby bingholic98 » Fri Dec 20, 2002 3:16 pm

:) I know you don't believe in anything siezure. Maybe you should It helps to believe in something :)
bingholic98

Postby Capricorn » Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:34 pm

Yes I think belief in something can bring positive thoughts into a person's life. I think belief in angels is much like belief in God. Everyone sees this differently. When I was a young girl I saw God as an old man in white robes up in the sky. Now I see him more as something that is all around us, on earth and in the universe. Some might call this mother nature. God makes miracles, but often uses us, such as doctors performing operations to save people's lives. Perfomed by human hands but a miracle all the same. Pam mentioned her dog. when you look at the beauty of animals, flowers,etc I feel there has to be some tremendous force making them.
Capricorn

Next

Return to Poems and Writings