Honestly...

Discussion Area For Poems and Writing

Postby Martin Vann » Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:45 am

Okay..., that is good enough for me, I do hope it all blows over.

MartinV
Martin Vann

Postby Leah06 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:40 pm

I agree with martin, Good luck
Leah06

Postby bench » Sat May 31, 2003 2:38 am

You know what, eavh of us has his or her own style of writing. What may look good to me may suck to others. You will never satisfy everyone. Case in point: I love Shakespeare yet there are still people who do not like his kind of writing. Even the greatest writers had followers and detractors.

Honestly, I like your work! Keep on writing.
Live Life, Love Life
bench

Postby Ghost » Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:52 pm

The only piece of advice that I can give you is that there are people that won't like your work. It's whether or not you take those comments to heart, or just keep writing. I understand the whole double-checking things with people but I've learned from my past experiences that you can't believe everything that is said to you. Some people might say they like your work to your face, and then turn around and make fun of it to others. I totally agree with you Bench. While I like Shakesphere, the language style almost confuses me. I guess I'm trying to say that if you think your writing is good, then keep on writing. Try not to let others drag you down because then you're stuck in a deep dark hole and that's not fun.

Well, that's my two cents, take it or leave it. :wink:
Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not. - Phlogiston Verdigris
Ghost

Postby Leah06 » Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:43 pm

i know this poast is really old, but no, you dont suck at writing!
Leah06

Previous

Return to Poems and Writings