what is the rudest thing someone has done or said to you?

Almost Anything Goes

Postby Capricorn » Mon Jan 06, 2003 12:43 pm

Sax
Is it your first day back at school?....always very tiring!
Laughter is better than any medicine the doctor can prescribe.
Capricorn

Postby Luc » Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:11 am

0.o i like wine.. whats wrong with it. it has a good taste to it. not like im an acholholic last time i drank beer was um yeah ok im an acholoic lol just kidding.. naw last time i drank beer was about last year.. last i drank wine.. was newyears eve... and i have a few gay friends most arnt really very sensitive they just "normal". 0.o some say im very sensative but others say im not.. 0.o o.0 depends ont eh subject i guess.. hehe

one rudest thing i was told was this..: i told a good friend of mine that i was uh you know ... bi.. and he was all like eewww what the f*CK dude get the F*CK away from me and blah blah blah well i was hurt :cry: since me and him go way back we had our share of laughs and cries and all that he was like a brother soon as i said that we now just avoid each other. i know a few others were kinda uneasy about it but like they still were friends with me nothing changed just that one person .. now that gets me mad.. >< :evil: that has been the most rudest thing said to me -.- thus far anyways...
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Capricorn » Tue Jan 07, 2003 7:27 am

I feel its a great shame your friend reacted that way Luc. Some men seem to get `touchy' when their friend reveals something like that, but it shouldn't change a good relationship......no big deal! All I can say is if he was too narrow minded to cast aside all the years of frienship, he was not the friend you thought he was. ......His loss Luc !!

It's funny how when you tell your friends something they don't know, it's then you find your true friends and those not worth bothering with! When I found out my first son was autistic I wrote to a lot of people to let them know. One girl I had worked with and thought was my friend, didn't even answer my letter!! :evil: I sent a Xmas card with my news to the place I had worked before he was born....had no reply...not even a Xmas card......yeah, it hurts Luc doesn't it!! :(
But I did find out who my real friends were. A school friend of mine had gone to live in Australia when she was !6yrs, and when she found out about my son, she was so upset that she hadn't got the money to come back to UK to see me....and has always kept in touch :D

These things hurt Luc but at least you find out who your true friends are...perhaps when he is older and a bit more mature, he'll realise he's missed out on a good friendship :wink:
Capricorn

Postby Luc » Tue Jan 07, 2003 7:51 am

yeah that is a b!Tch they should of at least sent back a christmas card. i know i would of ;) :) and who would of known that the person who was really your friend doesnt even live near you ! 0.0 creepy how things just pop out like that. though i hope your son is doing alright you as well and all you people readint this.. ^.^ but i got to get my little hyper a$$ TO school blah.. ~* walks off towards his school finishing up homeowork along the way *~ :mrgreen:
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby Capricorn » Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:43 pm

Hope you got your homework finished Luc!!

My son is doing OK at the moment...lives away from home now in a place for autistic adults. They do lots of activities ther which he enjoys....music therapy, swimming, horse riding, bowling..and he's just started indoor rock climbing. he loves that!!....only trouble is once he's up he doesn't want to come down...loves being up high!! :lol:
Capricorn

Postby Stacey » Tue Jan 07, 2003 5:57 pm

I agree with Cap. You're much better off without that "so called" friend Luc. It's just ashame that some people are so primitive.
Just remember to always be who you are... not someone you're not to meet someone else's expectations.
Be true... always...
Stacey

Postby Luc » Tue Jan 07, 2003 6:01 pm

lol i thought that said "loves being high" hehehe yes i barely got my homeowkr finished.. ^.^ i've done indoor rock climbing once in my school they have a tread wall there its like rock climbing and its inside.. so um yeah its indoor rock climbing lol ok so its not but still blah ... hehe i wanna go join your son :D :mrgreen: sounds like hes having fun...
Luc

Postby Luc » Tue Jan 07, 2003 6:03 pm

yes i know that now stacey thank you.. it might of taken me some time to get over it but i sorta finally got over it.. and yes yet again hehe .. be true always.. i agree .. so might of taken me some time to .. comprhend mmhmmm
Luc

Postby Stacey » Tue Jan 07, 2003 6:05 pm

LOL Luc..

I guess we're answering the same posts at the same time.
I was like " what the bleeeeeeeep????" too funny.
Stacey

Postby Luc » Tue Jan 07, 2003 6:06 pm

lol yup .. gettin confused 0.o woah.. hehe
Luc

PreviousNext

Return to Open Forum