Ideas Anyone????

Almost Anything Goes

Ideas Anyone????

Postby Dreamer » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:32 pm

We are always thriving to make this a better place for the users of the site.

Any one have any ideas of new features they would like to see implemented on the site?????

This goes for readers as well as poets.

Daniel (Vampi ) and I are brainstorming for the ongoing process of making this an even better site with features that people would like to have.

Any ideas are welcome.. We can see if we can work them in to the next upgrade in the scripts...

I am looking forward to seeing what thoughts you all have...

Becky
Last edited by Dreamer on Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Site changes

Postby john foster » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:16 pm

I was wondering if there is a way in which poets could be notified by email when they receive a new comment. Also, if the person who comments agrees to their email address being shown, they could be sent a thank you note for that comment?
john foster

Postby Dreamer » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:59 pm

I agree with the comment notification being a good idea. Daniel and I are looking at a way for there to be notification on poem comments. also a way of notification of when certain poets post like a favorite poet list.. It might take a bit of time to get working

but as for the email address on site in the comments...

I still feel very strongly against use of email addresses on the site, including the comments section of the poems.. Data miners would then start causing problems on the site trying to get the addresses to add to their money makings spam schemes.

Not to mention would you really want a hundred thousand people each month to have your email address.

But I agree it would be a good Idea for the comment notification..

thanks for the input... keep it coming... We want this to have all the features that would be useful to the poets... And readers of the site...
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby bingholic98 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:34 pm

I agree with dreamer John I wouldn't like My e-mail address on the site. nd if you want to say thank-you to a person specificaly just write a than-you card in the comments eg. Thank-you John Foster for your lovely comment :D
thanks again Barb :wink:
bingholic98

Postby Leah06 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:20 pm

i think there should be a counter on each poem showing how many times its been veiwd. idk. just a thought...
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Return to Open Forum