Remember 9/11

Almost Anything Goes

Remember 9/11

Postby Leah06 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:01 pm

Hey guys, today is September 11th 2006. I can't believe its been five years already, and I can still remember exactly where i was when the first tower was hit. What i was wearing what i thought... I cried becuase i didnt want to go to school and becuase i knew my friend and my aunt would end up going to war. I dont know if anyone else remembers that day as vividly as i do, or if you have been affected by it as i have. But i just wanted to start this topic in rememberance of this day. I hope that no one ever forgets the soilders who have lost their lives or the ones who are still fighting this war for america. You may not agree with Mr. Bush or the war, but please take this day to love and remember all the americans that lost their lives five years ago.
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:13 pm

I remember it very vividly too. Watching it on TV as it all happened while chatting with friends who were watching it over seas and comparing our news reports. Surprizingly sometimes getting new information from them before it was released over here. It was one heck of what I call a Kodak moment.. One that will always remain very vivid in my mind. I think one that will remain vivid in everyones minds.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Return to Open Forum