New page for comments

Notices from Dreamer

New page for comments

Postby Dreamer » Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:39 am

In case anyone didn't happen to catch my notice on the website.. There are now two places to check for comments. Why You Ask???

I am working on automating the new comments page so that it updates as soon as you post your new comment to a poem. I did manage to get the newest comments to post to the top.. (well Vampi did) so it looks and works just like the other page does.

But with all the changing of stuff I am having to do in the backgound I might be scarce around here for a couple more days.

I started with all you guys and am going back to pick up the lessor read poets I am happy to say I am already through the "J"'s on my second sweep through. I will be very glad when i am done.

This new change should free me up to be able to enjoy reading poems again. And who knows I might even get enough time to write a few again too.

Guess that Is about it for now..

Got to get to bed before the rooster crows ;) (attempt at a little english humor there)

-Becky

Oh Yeah duh!!! the new page is: http://www.dreamersreality.com/Poems/others/new-comm.php
"I can't be in your shoes, But I can be by your side.. and hold your hand in friendship."
-Scott Goober, (Boston Public)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Return to Special Notices