Random stuff.....

Fun on-going threads

Postby LinzAy » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:40 pm

i am :(
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Leah06 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Linz- dont want to be preggers? how come? i think you will be a great mother!

as for me, havent been here in awhile. sorry bout that. things got kind of crazy, lost my job, got into a huge accident on the free way (hit and run) which destroyed my brand new car, and due to the jerk who caused it fleeing the scene, insurance only covered enough to pay off the car. then found out the boyfriend was cheating on me with a mutual friend. he thinks that im his soul mate but wants to go out and 'have fun'. what kind of BS is that anyways? boys are so dumb.... i dont understand it. anywho... as a result i ended up moving. Fresh start kind of thing, now in the Fresno area of california helping out my grandpa. Been here for about 3 weeks, classes started last week and i have been trying to find a job but that has been very difficult so far. other than that im pretty much alone here. Gramps is active and in the process of building an airplane in between his non stop road trips across country. Its been nice to breathe away from all the drama from back home, but sometimes being alone with a healing heart isnt the best thing to be doing. So far havent met anyone, talked to a few people in class but thats about as far as it goes.

Got pretty close to someone from the site in the past few weeks which is awesome, its nice to have someone to talk to an all. I miss you ALL SOOOO much. I hope to hear from more of you soon. :) I also hope all is well with everyone and yall have a great weekend. xoxo
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:26 pm

LOL I think Linzay has changed her mind... just slightly ;)
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby LinzAy » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:31 am

lol! Yeah, now I can't wait to hold him! ....it's also gonna be awesome when he's out of me and not causing anymore pain!
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby xeverettx » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:58 am

aww linz, how does it feel to be a mommy?
"I've Broken Both My Legs Falling For You..."
xeverettx

Previous

Return to Infinite Possibilities