Random stuff.....

Fun on-going threads

Postby Seizure » Sat May 31, 2003 4:54 pm

Dr. Phil eh?
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Stacey » Sat May 31, 2003 8:56 pm

(Hee heeee) :lol: I'm so glad you're back in the forum Seizure, now we have someone to pick on.
Stacey

Postby Dreamer » Sun Jun 01, 2003 1:35 am

Randoms thoughts huh.. hmmm well I have a weird thing happening in my life just now and it is quite the puzzle.. A couple months ago I noticed that there was a really nice quilt on my bed up stairs missing. Now this was a hand made king sized quilt so it meant quite a bit to me. It vanished off my bed in the house. I was puzzled but thought that maybe Clint had put it away somewhere so I didn't make a real big fuss abotu it. Just asked the key holders of my house about it. All said they never borrowed it.

I have been living in my trailer since the house is really big and heating it in the winter would have been a real finacial strain. One of my friends mentioned the other day that she wanted to see my house. So today we took a trip over to the main house to show her around. Not being lived in for almost a year it is pretty dusty and messy. cobwebs in the corners and stuff. But what the heck.

Every thing looked as it should be until I got upstairs to my bedroom. And I noticed that some little oriental bottles on my dresser were knocked over and way out of place. I stood them back up. And noticed the lack of dust in the area where they had once been. My first thought was that I had an animal in my house as I have had before. But looking closer I stepped on another one of my bottles that had fallen on the floor in a complete different direction than the first one had fallen I broke it and was unhappy about it. I picked it up and we noticed that there were no animal footprints on the dressor indicating a cat or opposum had been there. That was sort of weird.

Then I looked around the room a bit more because I thought so odd that only those had been moved.

I then noticed that the top of the bed cover on the far side of the bed had been messed up not pulled all the way up over the pillow as I had it originally. I made my bed before we moved out. Again it seemed a bit strange and I noticed a place on my husbands dresser that had no dust where something must have been laid. I looked at the headboard of the bed which has a sort of ledge where you could put books about pillow level and it was all free of dust too. Which indicated taht the pillows had been moved and wiped the dust off. Now I am getting a bit freaky about this as it is now obvious it is not my imagination things are amiss.

I look closer at the dresser and notice there is a candle stick sitting on my dresser (its pretty fully covered with stuff) that had been burned all the way down and onto the bottom of the stand. The globe that covered it originally was sitting on the floor. I never burn candles in my room like that withot the globe especially. And not on my dressor because of all the stuff there. And that one was burned ALL the way down like it had been forgotten about.

Now I am certain there has been someone in the house. As I am leaving from the upstairs I am looking through out the hosuse for anything that might be missing. I have crystals and collector dragons and plates and even a pot of gold ( a fancy glass jar with anout $300 dollars worth of gold dollar coins in it. Absolutely nothing is missing. Had it not been for the knocked over bottles I would have never noticed anything.. Making me suspect it was a girl. Since everything was pretty much neat .

Now there are only 5 keys to my house that I know of since we put new locks on the doors a while back. I have one, my husband still in kuwait has one, my daughter, my dad, and my best friend has one. None of them claim to have been to or in the house. And really have no reason to lie about it. I would think that all three of them know easily where my curcuit breaker box is and could have easily turned on the electricity. But because of the state of my dresser I gather there was no light or they wouldn't have knocked that stuff over and would have picked up the knocked over bottles and placed them back where they belonged.

Everything has a good coat of a years worth of dust on it. As we were leaving my girlfriend asked me who had keys I told her and she asked if the one on the TV fit the door. I hadn't noticed it before and didn't really remember it being there prior to this visit to the house. As far as I know all keys were accounted for. But I put it in the door and tried it and low and behold it did fit the door. So now there is an apparent mysterious 6th key.

My girlfriend and I came to the conclusion that someone recently just needed a place to sleep.. Obviously with nothing missing it has to be someone I knew.. Or they came and left when it was dark and didn't see anything.

This mystery keeps getting stranger and stranger.. So tomorrow I am going to start doing a bit more serious investigative work. There are only a couple ways into my house.. Doors, window or through the floor in the construction area.

Coming in through the floor would mean dirt and mud which there wasn't any. Windows were locked. as were the doors. Now there is the mysterious 6th key which I have in my possession.

I have thought about going back tonight and just showing up in the house. Flipping on the breakers real quick and seeing if there is someone there tonight. But what if there is and I scare them. I could take my big dogs and let them go in first..

We did set up a couple things that will move if any one trys to open doors in the dark that they won't see. I even thought of putting index cards with mesages on them telling them I know where they've been and just to be honest and let me know who is using the house. Since they are not hurting anything it really doesn't bother me that they are except for the fact they are being sneaky about it.

hmm maybe I need to set up my laptop computer and get me a webcam and watch my bed room see who comes in ... It seems to have been a pretty recent event by the lack of dust.

weird weird weird... and kind of creepy and Three Bearsish...

okay random thoughts off
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Stacey » Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:23 am

That is way too creepy Dreamer. You'll have to keep us updated.
Stacey

Postby Leah06 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:39 pm

I dont love nach nelson anymore, he cheated on me :cry: OK so somthing random is .............................. I love pepsi over coke!
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:46 pm

Have you ever thought that there might be someone some where thinking the exact thing you are right now?
Dreamer
Site Admin

blah

Postby shanz » Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:45 pm

well.. here i am....... again. lets see.. random stuff huh? well all i can think about is how boring i am. for at least the last year.. i've had the same routine.. sleep.. wake.. work.. online.. back to sleep. depressed? hell yeah i'm depressed.. for some reason or another.. i've pushed everyone away from me. even my family i live with. i cry everyday.. i feel like nothings real anymore.. i sometimes even wonder why i'm here in this world. am i going to learn something from being where i am now?? am i supposed to try to get out of this rut? i want to be happy so badly.. but i can't do it myself.. i just can't. i've tried and tried.. and i can't do it alone. i'm to damn scared.. of what??? good question.. of everything i guess. i dunno.. just babbling about my depressing no good of a teenaged life i guess doesn't do me any good.. i should be out lookin for therapists or maybe even a hospital to admit to, but instead i continue to lock myself in my house.. and be scared. what the hell am i gunna do.. i'm lost :(
shanz

Postby RinRin » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:47 pm

Shanz, i understand completley! i went through that stage, and I'm just now getting out of it. I think everyone goes through it at one point in their life or another. Do you have many friends? Even one single friend can help with the depression. You don't have to even tell them that you're depressed, just try and get out of the house with them. Go shopping or just driving around or to a carnival or something of the like. Being w/people will help you. Make sure it's someone you can have fun with. Reading also helps. I know...that's kinda weird...but it helped me. Watching a movie (not by yourself), or just talking on the phone with a good friend will help too. As long as you're with someone who you know you can laugh with. laughing is the greatest medicine!! If it gets absolutely worse, even after all this, I'd suggest that you talk to someone about it. Someone close to you who usually understands you better than most, and someone who would actually take the time to consider your situation. Well, I guess that's all the advice i can give you...so I wish you well in all that you do!! Remember...if life is a dream, then you'd better dread to awaken from it!

:D

*RinRin*
I left a flower on the doorstep, a weed that still remembers me.
RinRin

Postby LinzAy » Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:22 am

Weird thing here....but i heard that Fish helps with depression........hope ya like seafood Shanz ;) But seriously.....there was a point that i pushed everyone away, it wasn't for too long tho bc i got scared of not ever having them in my life again. And i was depressed a lot....but then i realized being depressed everyday was what was makin me more and more depressed everyday...so i sought the love and laughter of my friends and family...and low and behold.......i'm not depressed anymore....im hyper chocoholic Lindsay.....i suppose chocolate helped me out there too! ha.....

And Becky.....I would be so freaked out righ tnow! I think that webcam thing is a good idea! Hope ya solve the mystery as to who it is.....i think it's colonel mustard in the bedroom with the candlestick...lol......

AND I"M NOT MOVING!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Ah...feel better now that i got that out!

Hee......there may be someone that may enter my heart sooner or later, probably later bc i wanna get to know him first.....i know him, but i wanna become good friends with him.......

and my teeth hurt! :cry:
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Dreamer » Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:16 am

Personally i was thinking Miss Scarlett the hussy :)

Still haven't figured it out.. But I have now double checked who has keys.. and still all +1 are accounted for :\
Dreamer
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Infinite Possibilities