Random stuff.....

Fun on-going threads

Postby Luc » Tue May 13, 2003 10:00 pm

well now if i am i wouldnt say.. no im not.. ha.. but i take those nyquill pills to knock me out o.o if not i would last all night and feel like i need sleep yet i still cant sleep then .. god fucken damn.. um yeah sorry parden?
"The error of youth is to believe that intelligence is a substitute for experience, while the error of age is to believe experience is a substitute for intelligence." - Lyman Bryson
Luc

Postby LinzAy » Tue May 13, 2003 10:06 pm

hmm....well...for some odd reason there's a GI Joe doll laying down on my computer desk lookin like he's runnin sideways...and he's naked........damn toys comin to life again.............
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Ghost » Wed May 14, 2003 10:46 am

Wow Linzay, that is pretty random. It's pretty funny because I get these random thoughts all the time just never when I'm in front of the computer. :? Anyways, let's see, I just saw a cell phone commercial and I thought how cool it would be to work at a cell phone store. I mean, just think of all the perks. I'm sure they can get really cool phones for very cheap if not free and they can probably customize their own plans. That would be sweet. Ok, that was pretty random. Hopefully, I brought a smile and maybe a laugh to somebody. :mrgreen:
Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not. - Phlogiston Verdigris
Ghost

Postby LinzAy » Wed May 14, 2003 12:39 pm

ha! i never thought of that! Now imma be thinkin that everytime i pass a cell phone store...thanks alot! lol!! just messin ;) :mrgreen: and i've always wondered why that smiley is green!

Well, i know this is pathetic, but i just woke up...yea yae "but Lindsay! It's 130!" so...........? haha..

So with just waking up i dont really have all that much on my mind right niow, except for tryin to figure out what i dreamed.....i haven't been able to rememebr all that well lately :( And it sucks cuz every once in a while i'll get these random flashes in my head and know its part of the dream. And i'll know the flash but i can't find a way to speak it out. Its so damn frustrating! Especially since i try to listen to my dreams...one of my dreams my grandma came to me and told me to tell my dad something for her....but i think i mite have put this in another post?

o wow...i just realized i came straight to dreamers...without checkin my mail! heh heh...woa!

AW!! My chewy just ate a turtle animal cracker :cry:
LinzAy

Postby LinzAy » Wed May 14, 2003 1:05 pm

remembered most of my dream just now!! yay!!
and wow..still haven't checked my mail!
LinzAy

Postby Brenda Michelle » Thu May 15, 2003 1:14 pm

if it random then

i wanna say,

EGGBERT FALANGI! <--- u know who you are!! he he he he he he he he he he!!!!!!!!!!!
Brenda Michelle

Postby LinzAy » Thu May 29, 2003 11:23 am

Ok...so i just need to talk. Blah blah blah right? So, the rents decided we're all moving to Georgia. I'm in Florida right now. I'm 19 on the 5th tho, i could stay if i wanted to...but i can't just let go of my family like that.....especially my perfect little brother who i couldn't even think of not seeing regularly. But i've never lived in one place as long as i have here. I have so many memories...now i won't be able to drive over the bridge on I-4 and think of of a friend jumpin up and down in his seat to the bumps in the bridge like an idiot, or walk into the certain steaknshakes that me and my friends have had water wars or worn weird things to or just been plain loud. No more walking into my room and thinking of everything that's happened in there...everything that my friends or exes did to make me smile. No more callin up the black man to see if wants to pick me up and do something random or just do nothing. I'm gonna be leaving everybody that made me who i am right now. If i hadn't known them for as long as i have and become comfortable with them i wouldn't be as half outgoing and half shy as i am.....i use to be completely shy.......wouldn't introduce myself to new people at a party, now i'd walked up to a random person at gregs house and be like...have i alerady met you? no? ok...im lindsay! And i wont be here when greg gets back from the tour. Or when owp gets back together. I wont be here for peoples birthday...or just for the random parties that come up on the spur of the moment. I'm leaving everything that i finally got comfortable with and thought i'd never lose. I wouldn't have grown so attached if i knew i was just gonna leave it all again like i have all my life. A friend pointed out that it's only a state away....but living 30 minutes away from everyone is hard enough. I wonder if any of them will miss me as much as i'll miss them.......and it hurts to think of the ones that i dont think will...... So with that and our cable modem not working right and dial up sucking for me i dont know how much i'll be posting or submitting poems......hopefully i'll be doin it until we move.......i dunno.....guess i should send Becky my other addys. The only thing that's making me go with them is Sean, my perfect baby brother......it makes me cry to think of not living with him in my life......but it also makes me cry to think of not living with these people i have grown to love that have become a part of me........

well......enough torture, i'll let you guys go now............
LinzAy

Postby Seizure » Thu May 29, 2003 12:39 pm

Look at it this way LinzAy... things change. It happens to everyone at some point in life. Whether it be a family member dying, whether it be going off to college, whether it even be getting thrown out of your own house *cough*, things are going to change. It is up to you to remain close to those left behind. You have the internet, calling cards, and even snail mail to help you achieve this. Also, when you have prolonged breaks, there's nothing to stop you from visiting for a month or so.

Most friends move away, you just happen to be the first of them. When no one else lives with their parents, and you choose to stay, what then? You'd be by yourself in a familar setting. That, the constant reminder of the memories right in your face, are usually harder than remembering the memory from a new location.

Things will work out for the best. They are still your friends. If they choose not to remember you, then they aren't real friends and you're better off without them. I know it's an overused saying, but it's true. Would you rather have 50,000 two faced "friends," or one really really good one? Think about the true important people, don't worry about the rest. Your friendships will continue, and you will also make new friends.

Good luck with everything.
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Stacey » Thu May 29, 2003 3:47 pm

Seizure,

You remind me of Dr. Phil in some sort of odd way. :)

But seriously, you have the respect of soo many people. You're definitely a good role model in this world and have a huge heart. I really admire you.

Linzay... i agree with everything Seizure said. I don't think i could have said it better.

Life is a journey .... Good luck girl and make sure you post as much as you can.
Stacey

Postby LinzAy » Thu May 29, 2003 7:00 pm

LoL.....Dr Phil......

Yea.....i agree with everything Seiz said too.....and thanks. I just have a hard time with change. I hate having to go to a different club for pete's sake! lol.....it's just me.

And I just found out that who we're goin to be staying with has the net so...woohoo! And we're not leavin here until i throw a party so, yay. A fun goodbye.

O! that thing you said about the Memories Seiz......i liked that.....don't know what it was abuot that? Maybe i'm just weird...anywho!

Thanks...

Well, back to randomness.......i am getting an awesome tan! It's like yay! Except it's a lil screwed up because i went to earthday birthday and universal in bathing suit tops......so my legs need to catch up.....the beach today helped :)

So I guess 6 flags won't be too much trouble ;) hehehehe......

Damn i wish Greg was still here so we could throw the party for my bday at his house....it's so much closer for everyone. I wonder who will drive out to my house for a birthday/goin away party...........lol...they hate drivin out here!

Well, i dont really have anything majorly random to say.....so i won't talk anymore :D

thanks again dr phil? uh, no, i mean, seiz ;) and stacey! :)
LinzAy

PreviousNext

Return to Infinite Possibilities