Movie Reviews!

Fun on-going threads

Postby Leah06 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:44 am

ice age 2- yea it was good
hills have eyes- creepy
thank you for smoking- eh, it was ok. not that great of a laugh though.
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Seizure » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:46 am

Silent Hill = The greatness.
V For Vendetta = The greatness.
Hostel = One time watcher.
Life is just a game, not everyone can win
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Leah06 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:41 pm

V- havent finished it, but i like it alot
hostel- never again. it creeps me out. its definitly a movie we women cuddle with a guy during. its scary...
What you do with your life is only half of the equation, the other half, the more important half, is who you're with when you're doing it.
Leah06

Postby Dreamer » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:24 pm

I too enjoyed Silent Hill its always good to see a horror flick that isn't all slice em up dice em up.
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Seizure » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:40 pm

My fav. horror movie of all time is Hellraiser Inferno... it teaches a really good lesson.

Infact, whenever I show it to people... so far, no one has spoken for about 20 seconds after the credits start rolling. Everyone wants to reflect...
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Dreamer » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:48 pm

I have never watched any of the hellraiser series. I like movies that leave you speechless afterward. Would I have to watch the whole series to understand that one?
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Leah06 » Mon May 01, 2006 2:41 am

Stick It- really funny and really cute. its not just a chick flick! my guy friend saw it with me and liked it too!

United 93- i cried. it was really good.
Leah06

Postby Seizure » Tue May 02, 2006 2:01 pm

Dreamer wrote:I have never watched any of the hellraiser series. I like movies that leave you speechless afterward. Would I have to watch the whole series to understand that one?

No. You should be able to figure it out no problem. It's the type of movie that will make you feel like you're going crazy right along with the main character until everything comes together at the very end.

It does have some violent parts so not really for those with a weak stomach. I will say though that if you love to interpret poetry, I really think you'll like it.
-Seizure
Seizure

Postby Stacey » Sat May 13, 2006 12:38 pm

rented the latest king kong movie, and i thought it was dragging on and on and on. Maybe i just have a touch of ADD. Personally, i thought the older one was better, although, it might have been good to see on the big screen at the theater.

( i need to get out more ! )
Stacey

Postby Seizure » Mon May 15, 2006 8:37 am

I thought the new King Kong was considerably better than the old one. I don't think the movie was dragging, I think it was building character so you know why they act the way they do later.
-Seizure
Seizure

PreviousNext

Return to Infinite Possibilities