5 A Week

Problems with the website or suggestions for future updates to the site go here

5 A Week

Postby LinzAy » Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:11 pm

Hey Becky:) This is just something that's been kinda bugging me i suppose. I miss your 5 poems a week rule. It gets too crowded to me with everyone posting more than that leaving me no time to read the poems and actually enjoy them. Plus, it just makes me feel that everyones poems don't get the recognition or chance for it with how many poems people are posting a week now.

I just feel it's too rushed for poems to be read or recognized. I think this is partly why my own submissions have slowed.

Just lettin ya know what i'm tihnkin:)
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby Dreamer » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:02 pm

It's suposed to be 10 per week as a limit since the new system has been fully operational. Being away. I have not been here to be able to traffic things. Now that I am back home I will be watching much closer. I am with you on the number of poems some people are submitting. I feel they hurt themselves by posting so many. Especially when posting on the same topics/categories. I may be taking it back down to five in the near future.

I personally feel that picking your 5 best of the week is much better than submitting every one you write.

This past week there was some major amounts of some peoples poems that were put on the site at the same time. Some people still send them to my email for certain special reasons. These poems were put on all at once when I was able to get the the computer while away from home so that might make this week seem even more crowded.

I appreciate hearing from you on this.

How do others of you feel about this subject?????
Dreamer
Site Admin

Postby Brenda Michelle » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:26 pm

i think linzay is right. i never really get to read all the poems that are on there, to many. and also that i havent posted any cause no one will read them. so i figure, wait for a time when things have been up dated and stuff then submit some. since the tradgity with becky (which i am sorry about) everything is moving to fast..

well those are my thoughts...
Brenda Michelle

Postby LinzAy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:23 pm

oooo ok....i didn't know it was moved up to ten...probably missed an update or something....i did like the 5 though :)

And I definitely understand you just now getting back to things with the emailed poems and stuff :)
~The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return~
LinzAy

Postby bingholic98 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:50 am

I agree Some are getting carried away with posting. Save the posting for one that really means alot to you. 5 poems a week is plenty. 10 a week for me anyways is impossible to do, and do well. :lol:
bingholic98

Return to Bug Reports & Suggestions